RE: [tlug] Free softbank keitais

Cell phone rules have been in flux over the last couple
of years.  Most cell phone providers want proof of address
and registration card, etc to give you a contract.  Not
sure how that effects prepaid phones.

They were even pushing the issue with military customers
for a bit, until AU and DoCoMo both decided about the
same time to say screw it.  US military members spend
a lot of money with them.  :P

There was about a four month period though, where ship guys
couldn't get a contract.  I was lucky because I got my phone
before all the BS started. ^^;;

--
Ken