Re: [tlug] Free softbank keitais

Simon Cozens wrote:
Either your gaijin card came through pretty fast or you found a
less-than-scrupulous Softbank outlet. Actually,

I didn't know you needed a gaijin card to purchase a keitai. Last time I was there, I bought the version where you buy a card rather than a contract (can't recall the plan name) and all they wanted was my passport. I still have it, the number is good for a year and I plan on using it on my upcoming trip. It's set up so I can recharge via the internet with a credit card.

For me it works out better than renting a keitai.

Steve S.