RE: [tlug] [WAY-OT] US politics: Dog bites man [1]

Hehehe.
Nothing like waking up in the middle of the night to
what sounds like sirens, just to realise it is one of
the prefectural representative candidates on a megaphone.

Rain or shine, night or day, they will be there on top
of their little trucks. :P

--
Ken