RE: [tlug] Re: [CoLoCo] RESPECT MICROSOFT

I guess the easiest way to put it, is that both sides
did what they felt they had to do.  One side felt that
the taxes from the other side were unjust.  The other
side felt that if they allowed the separatists to win,
their nation would fall apart.  By their own logic,
both sides where right, and the other side wrong.

The end result was insanity in either case.  Whichever
side you feel was right, the truth remains that a lot
of people died.  A lot of people gave their lives for
the cause they believed in.  I will resist the
temptation to branch off even further in this
conversation, as it can easily branch off into some
ugly debates that would go nowhere.  :P  My own views
do not totally support one side or the other.  Both sides
had justice on their side in their own eyes.

--
Ken