Re: [tlug] "Windows is Free" stats: reformatted: How to Fish

Josh Glover wrote [apparently about my reformating]:

> Instead of wasting a bunch of bandwidth,

I do not confirm the antecedant.
The original was very difficult for me to read.

> why didn't you [Jim?] post the sed
> one-liner that you used to do the reformatting?

There was no sed one-liner.

I edited it by hand, gave up, ran it through expand and edited that
output by hand. Even then, I wasn't sure if I got the columns right.
I'm still not sure. Please correct them (w/o hard tabs).

> That would have had
> the happy side effect of potentially teaching a man to fish.

You still have that opportunity. Hard tabs are problematic.

Jim