RE: [tlug] Re: [CoLoCo] RESPECT MICROSOFT

burlingk@example.com writes:

 > How many players currently exist though that work properly
 > and are legal to posess and use in most countries?

I don't understand the relevance of the question.  There are lots,
they all cost some money, generally are embedded in hardware, and like
gasoline most of the cost has nothing to do with producing and
everything to do with somebody who has a legal right to extract money
from you without giving you anything in return.