RE: [tlug] Re: [CoLoCo] RESPECT MICROSOFT

As you said, it was not a just war.  It was an act of
agression on the part of those who felt they could
ignore large parts of their own constitution and history.
While I do not agree with your assertion that we would have
been a third world nation, I still have to agree that it was
better in the long run that the Union won.  Not because
they were right (That is an argument for another time),
but because the nation was stronger for it afterwards.

Yes, I know that I am avoiding large chunks of the
entire story.  Josh was as well.  :P  However, if you
think that people get agitated when I talk about Microsoft...

It is just better for a southern boy to hold his tongue
on certain topics, in certain forums, because there is no
way they are going to say things in the right order to keep
from pissing off at least half of those present. *grins*

--
Ken