RE: [tlug] copyright and theft [was: unicode font with czech ...]

I think there I can agree with you.  Saddly, that is a battle
that needs to be taken up by Dell, HP, etc...  They are the
ones that need to stand up against MS in this case. :/

At this point in time, enough people don't care about
the issue, or will tolerate it at least, that it is not
a major concern to these companies.  At least that is
how it seems.  We need to find a way to encourage them
to stand up against MS. ^^;