RE: [tlug] Skype Withdrawal: OSS VOIP Opportunity: What is Chat?

Unless it looks just like Skype, I would not
call it a Skype ripoff.  Skype was not the first
service of their kind, they were simply one of the
most successful to date.  :-)  For that matter, VOIP
"services" were not the first sources of voice over IP
either.  :P  IP based voice chat software has been
arround for a while. ^_^  Offering a lobby type application
or a userlist does not change the technology, it just
presents a more convenient way to use it.

--
Ken