[tlug] RE: Subject: Windows Is Free - article now public

<burlingk@example.com> writes:
> [...]

/../
>I just feel that if people are going to target MS,
>they need to aim for what is actually there, and not
>at the phantom image drawn by many in the community. ^_^

Agreed. On the other hand we don't want to end up like Peter Sellers.
"Does you dog bite?"  LOL

>Hmmm... I wonder how much protection a dustbin actually provides... :P

Hehe, yeah, from my other martial training that doesn't find a lot of
use over here yet, A dustbin qualifies as concealment, not cover. I
misused the term, hope not to make that mistake in real life, I'm
better at it there than in simulations :-)