RE: [tlug] Installing Gentoo - blocked packages

Also, I'm not on the gentoo list at the moment, but there seem
to be more happy customers when the CLI method is used than the
GUI.  For every post saying the GUI was just great, and did
everything perfectly, you get about ten others that say something
to the effect of "The GUI ate my install." :P

--
Ken