RE: [tlug] Subject: Windows Is Free - article now public

*grins evily*
I've mostly changed over. :P
I just bounce between distros a lot still. ^^;;

I just feel that if people are going to target MS,
they need to aim for what is actually there, and not
at the phantom image drawn by many in the community. ^_^

Hmmm... I wonder how much protection a dustbin actually provides... :P