Re: [tlug] Skype Withdrawal

Keith Bawden wrote:
On 8/16/07, CL <az.4tlug@example.com> wrote:

I automatically *assumed* that the double incidence of *.exe files was
the culprit and ended up removing both instances, cleaning the registry
(Skype leaves a ton of junk behind), and reinstalling.

What's a "." "e" "x" "e" file and how would cleaning a "registry" help? ;-)

Secret Windows code words. If you don't have the beanie, the magic key, the x-ray glasses, and the decoder ring, you'd best not ask. Don't know how much longer I'll need mine, but I still need them right now.

--
CL