[tlug] Skype Withdrawal

Am I the only one going through Skype Withdrawal. I guess it's a good object lesson not to make your business depend on a single package but I am a world championship level user of Skype, SkypeIn, and SkypeOut services. Some programmer in the Netherlands gets an algorithm wrong and, suddenly, there's several million businessmen hugging their knees and crying for their mommies. I fear my NTT bill for next month ...

--
CL