RE: [tlug] Re: [CoLoCo] RESPECT MICROSOFT

I haven't seen the data on that yet.
If you are talking file formats though, then it would
still be up to the content providers to enforce it.
That is part of the current problem, is that the
commercial OSes ARE pretty much being forced into the DRM
issue.  MS pretty much got knocked arround by the Media
industry.  I can't say how much of a fight they put up though.
I don't have enough information to give a solid comment there.