RE: [tlug] copyright and theft [was: unicode font with czech ...]

Read my entire statement.  In the context of my
statement even, what you say is accurate, assuming
I understand what you are saying (i.e. I am not
disagreeing).  If you do not USE the windows software,
you do not need to worry about the license.  It only
effects the use of the Windows OS and packaged junk. :P

However, stripping randome data from the Windows install,
which is what someone suggested in another post, would
still be use, just not execution.  i.e. Swiping their
fonts is not a grey area, or if it is, it is a very
dark grey area. ^^;;

:P Of course, as for Knoppix, there is still a EULA,
but it is the GPL, and assorted similar licenses instead
of Microsoft's scary stuff. :P

^_^

--
Ken