RE: [tlug] Re: [WAY-OT]US politics

The makeup of the group (That actively post at least) is actually a
handful of Japanese, a handful of Germans, several Australians
and Americans, and a bunch of people from various random countries. :)

A lot of times, those of us who get into the heated debates
over american politics will be the Americans and the Australians.
I am not always sure who is who, and it is hard to tell up front
who will take which side of an argument.  :P  As you said, there
are a number of libertarians among us.  That means that sometimes
we will lean towards more Republican views, and sometimes more
Democrat views.  :P  Other times we won't much agree with either
of them.  We will however generaly in the end agree that people
have a right to their own views. ^_^

--
Ken