Re: [tlug] Re: [WAY-OT]US politics

On 8/15/07, Niels Kobschätzki <n.kobschaetzki@example.com> wrote:
> I have to copy that. Even though I'm not a US citizen the political
> chatter is quite interesting.
> But I have to say that I would be interested as well if it would be
> about some unimportant country in nowhere (if such a country exists…
> maybe Monaco or the Principality of Liechtenstein… ;) )

Whilst I'm sure Monaco or the Principality of Liechtenstein are
interesting... My mum was telling me there was a council election held
in Armadale (Western Australia) a few months back and as usual the
Shire of Kelmscott was under-represented. Now that is some interesting
political news :-)

Regards, Keith