Re: [tlug] Windows Is Free - article now public on tlug.jp

TLUG,

The article seems to be generating a satisfying amount of traffic, and the TLUG server seems to be handling it in stride, so it's all very encouraging.

When first got in front of my computer this morning, at about 8AM, there wasn't any email related to the article. And then within the last couple of hours I've received 13 messages. All have been very supportive. Two of them generally agreed but offered some other points to consider.

I'm going to try to sift through the email as it comes in and pull out the most thought provoking parts. Depending on how much, and whether or not there is inspiration to explore further the ideas, I might put together a follow up article. But only if it really seems like the commentary really facilitates exploring the issue in interesting ways.

If the comments and feedback don't merit another article, I'll at least post some of the feedback here on the mailing list.

--
Dave M G
http://www.tlug.jp/wiki/User:Dave_M_G