[Fwd: [tlug] Windows Is Free - article now public on tlug.jp]

This is a good reading for countries like Vietnam where software piracy is eating at the core of the society.
FYI, Dave is a member of Tokyo Linux User Group, the author first posted his draft to Tlug ML and after 02 weeks of being reviewed,
it went to Tlug website and then ./

Love to hear comments from Hanoiluggers.
--- Begin Message ---
TLUG,

Just to let the group in general know, my article "Windows Is Free" is now open to the general public on the TLUG web site.

If you know of anyone that the article might be of interest to, please pass on the following link:

http://tlug.jp/articles/Windows_Is_Free

If you belong to any sites like Slashdot, Digg, or StumbleUpon, please mark the article so that it can go up in the rankings.

A version for mobile phones is also available here:

http://tlug.jp/articles/Windows_Is_Free/mobile

Thanks to TLUG and all its members for the support, advice, and ultimately for hosting the article. I can only hope that it gets at least some amount of interest to make all the fuss worthwhile. Or at least help serve as a prototype of the process of hosting future articles by TLUG members.

--
Dave M G
http://www.tlug.jp/wiki/User:Dave_M_G