Re: [tlug] unicode font with czech and japanese characters

tlug@example.com writes:

 > Those who are forced to buy a "free" copy of Windows on a laptop
 > may benefit from foraging up some fonts before wiping the drive.
 > The fonts have much more value that the OS! ;)

Only if you're a thief.  The fonts are copyright, and at least as of
the last time I looked (admittedly several years ago), for those not
in the core font distribution, the license was for use only with the
Windows operating system that they were distributed with.

To those who would make the obvious fanboy reply: stealing from
thieves is still stealing, both morally and legally.