Re: [tlug] Sakura Terminal

steven smith さんは書きました:
> I think you mean the dev library and the non debug are
> different, right?

No
> /usr/include/gtk-2.0/gdk
> /usr/include/gtk-2.0/gdk-pixbuf
> /usr/include/gtk-2.0/gtk

How could you compile sakura 1.1.5 with this gtk 2.0?
I thought you could and failed when running ./0
I think there is another gtk somewhere on your box.

FYI, 0.hook contains:

echo -n "Checking for gtk libraries..."
pkg-config --exists 'gtk+-2.0 >= 2.6'
if [ $? -eq 1 ]; then
echo; echo "You don't seem to have gtk >= 2.6 development libraries
installed..."
exit 1
else
echo " found `pkg-config --modversion gtk+-2.0`"
fi

> The one that looks strange is linux-gate.so.1 which is
> pointing to an address instead of a file.  I don't know what
> linux-gate is.

You should STW.