Re: [tlug] Understanding TLUG

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007, Dave M G wrote:

They have a system where you can mark a posting of yours as a question. Then, as people reply, you can mark responses as either "helpful" or having answered your question.
I don't think TLUG needs anything of that nature.

I'd love to see it. I can tell that my posts are "helpful" in their area, but I truly wonder whether more than a very small minority of people on this list care much about that area.

cjs