[tlug] Sakura Terminal

Hi

I'm trying to get the Sakura terminal working.  I'm using
Ubuntu 7.04 and Sakura 1.1.5.  I also had toto pull in the
libvt dev package.

As the instructions said, as root I did ./0, make, make
install.  It looked to me as though everything went fine.

sakura --version and sakure --help work fine.

When I try to start sakura, the window pops open and then
just dies.  It creates it's .sakura.configuration file just
fine.  There are no error messages sent to the window it is
started from and as far as I can tell, there are no log
files created.

I did a google looking for people with similar problems but
found nothing.

Is anyone successfully using Sakura under Ubuntu?  Did you
have to do anything special?

I also sent an email to the author, so please don't spend
too much time on this, but if you have hit this problem,
please let me know.

Thanks
Steve S.