[tlug] unicode font with czech and japanese characters

Hello,

I have one particular problem which resulted in more general question.

The problem:

I would like to display both czech and also japanese emails using mutt
(runing from uxterm).

Right now, I can have either czech or (exclusive or) japanese.
Czech I achieve with following line in my
/etc/X11/app-defaults/XTerm-color:

XTerm*font:  -*-fixed-medium-*-*-*-20-200-*-*-*-*-iso10646-*

If I want to see japanese characters, I can start xterm with:
$> xterm -fn fixed

and it works fine.

And now, while writing this email, I have found that even by runing:
$> LANG=ja_JP.UTF-8  XMODIFIERS='@im=SCIM' uxterm &

I can get both czech and japanese, but only _small_ fontsize.
If I ctrl-rightclick on uxterm and select Huge, the terminal size
increases and I loose the ability to view correct characters.

As I understand it, the problem is in used font, since (perhaps)
those fonts which finaly get used by (u)xterm in either case do not contain
characters necessary to view both language sets.

Now the general questions:

How do I veryfy which characters are in which font?
Or, how do I find a font on my system which includes czech and japanese
characters?
If there is no such font on my system, how can I find it on the
internet?
If there is no such font at all, how do I construct one?

Description of my system: I use debian testing (amd64),
$>locale
LANG=en_US.UTF-8
LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8
LC_NUMERIC="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_TIME="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_COLLATE="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_MONETARY="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_MESSAGES=C
LC_PAPER=en_US.UTF-8
LC_NAME="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_ADDRESS="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_TELEPHONE="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_MEASUREMENT="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_IDENTIFICATION="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_ALL=

$>cat /etc/locale.gen
en_US.UTF-8 UTF-8
cs_CZ.UTF-8 UTF-8
ja_JP.UTF-8 UTF-8

My app-defaults/Xterm, Xterm-color and UXTerm can be viewed here:
http://material.karlov.mff.cuni.cz/people/hajek/tlug/

Thanks in advance for any hints and comments....

Best regards
Michal