Re: [tlug] Jisho.org for keitai

On Mon, 13 Aug 2007, Kim Ahlstr$Bv(Bm wrote:

1) I currently use HTTP::MobileAgent[1] to automatically switch to the
keitai version whenever a phone accesses http://jisho.org/.
www.jisho.org always points to the main site, and k.jisho.org always
to the keitai version. Is this a sane layout?

Yes, that's pretty much the correct way to do things.

Is there some standard
URL convention that I should be aware about?

Many sites also have "/i" redirect. But I don't know that I'd bother; the important points are really that:

    a) you serve mobile and PC content from separate URIs, and
    b) you redirect properly from the top of your main site, in this case,
	<http://jisho.org>.

cjs