Re: [tlug] How to use FF's shortcuts [C&C?]

On Fri, 10 Aug 2007, steven smith wrote:

This presentation by Bram Moolenaar got posted to YouTube a while back. It might be of interest:
7 Habits For Effective Text Editing 2.0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX9m3g5J-XA

Or, if you want to get the same thing in fifteen minutes rather than eighty:

    http://www.moolenaar.net/habits.html

This is pretty what I'd do for a document or a presentation, so now I
really feel no need to repeat it.