Re: [tlug] Positive Promotion of Linux

Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
Lyle H Saxon writes:

> > Microsoft is not going to disappear, be crushed, or anything like
> > that. No more than U.S. Steel, J.P. Morgan, Alcoa, Standard Oil,
> > Ford, G.M., IBM, or AT&T, Mitsui, Sumitomo, or Mitsubishi.
> > Such pessimism! Giving up the battle before the fight!

                   "I'd rather switch than fight."

I propose that for the TLUG motto.  After all, we all did, decades ago
in my case.

There is nothing wrong in loving what you use / do. The Republican "Christian values" would be a good example. There is no bad publicity. Some people are just over zealous in the threads. PRO OSS!

--

Phillip Tribble That Guy INC. http://phillip.tribble.googlepages.com/index.html "The glass is neither half empty or full, the rest of the water never made it to your glass" - PJT