[tlug] spam assassin (logs)(CJK character sets)

Hi,

I'm just running a workstation centos5 with and fetching main via
evolution with spam assassin enabled.

I googled a way to turn off the logging to /var/log/maillog
but didn't come up with one.  Suggestions?

In trying to find a way to do that I noticed in
~/.spamassassin/user_prefs:

# Speakers of Asian languages, like Chinese, Japanese and Korean, will almost
# definitely want to uncomment the following lines.  They will switch off some
# rules that detect 8-bit characters, which commonly trigger on mails using CJK
# character sets, or that assume a western-style charset is in use.
#
 score HTML_COMMENT_8BITS      0
 score UPPERCASE_25_50		0
 score UPPERCASE_50_75		0