[tlug] Hikari... OK?

I am considering switching from SoftBank BB to (FLETS) Hikari. The
main reason for this is that my wireless is not working on my SoftBank
BB router, and I think the design is stupid, and getting SoftBank BB
"support" smacks of effort.

I know there are various people on this list who are affiliated with
ISPs, so if any of you resell Hikari, I'd love to hear about what
makes your ISP better than the rest. The only thing to keep in mind is
that I need a WLAN package.

If any of you ISPs offer special deals for TLUGgers, this might be a
good time to let us know so that we can flesh out this list a bit:

http://www.tlug.jp/wiki/TLUG:MemberGuide#Discounts

--
Cheers,
Josh