Re: [tlug] Remove Innodb to help server memory

Shawn kirjoitti 2007/08/12 kello 10:23:

It seems Debian ships without innodb so YMMV ;-)

Eh?

Argh, sorry, I mixed innodb and bdb (the BerkeleyDB that Oracle bought..)

I verified the db is up and running.
The process must be hiding somewhere.

Hmm.. perhaps you need to "sudo pmap 2958"

Anyway, my default setup in
centos5 had a 16M memory buffer pool set to be allocated (though again I
don't know when that allocation would take place).

I suggest to have a look at the online mysql manual at http:// dev.mysql.com/doc/
and compare to what's in your my.cnf to make sure.

-- Henri