RE: [tlug] [IME] :P Which IME does everyone use?

I will have to see if the version of SCIM I have
has such a thing.  :P  All I found was the GUI to
configure the menus.  It didn't grab any files.

If it does have a GUI to grab files and such, then
my complaints may be less well founded.  Either that,
or I need to upgrade to the new version of Ubuntu. :P

Hehehe. ^_^

--
Ken