RE: [tlug] [IME] :P Which IME does everyone use?

:P

I just think that who ever is working on the
SCIM packages for Debian and Ubuntu should
recreate the package so that it installs
all the settings needed to work out of the
box.  There is no reason that people should
consistantly have to walk through a set of
steps on a wiki page that involve editing
configuration files in plain text to set
up a package. ^^;;  Especially since Ubuntu
is geared towards being average-user-friendly.

^_^

This is not targeted at you of course.

--
Ken