[tlug] Re: [KOREAN] Re: austart.sh for Openbox in Ubuntu

tlug@example.com wrote:
> When you memorize words in Korean, you memorize the correct pronunciation of
> the given spelling, and there are general rules for which pronunciation to
> use.  (Oddly enough, I cannot state these rules, but you just come to "feel"
> what it should be after enough practice.)

Urgh, yes. I am trying to learn Korean - since it's becoming the
dominant language of my profession - but it's one of those things where
I'm going to have to seriously sit down and devote a chunk of time to it
before it fixes itself in my head. I've made several attempts to learn
Hangul, and last time I managed to get it all in there, but since I
haven't used it for a month or so it's all leaked out again. Japanese
learning has a tendency to take over any spare cycles I have around.