Re: [tlug] Re: austart.sh for Openbox in Ubuntu

Gernot Hassenpflug wrote:
>>> bokuhabakadesu!
>> Yuck. When typing in romaji, please use spaces to tell us where word
>> boundaries are. e.g. "Boku ha baka desu!". /../
>
> Ha! I thought, "idiot can't spell 'hadaka'" LOL

Double ha! According to my language teacher, a lot of the Koreans he
teaches can't tell the difference between voiced and voiceless bilabial
plosives ("b" versus "p") since Korean only has the voiceless version.
(Which is unusual; most languages which have only one of the two have
the "b" sound.) So his remedy for them is to repeat the phrase "boku ha
baka desu" until they stop saying "poku ha paka desu"...