Re: [tlug] [RFC] Proposed method for TAGGING subjects

On 8/8/07, Edward Middleton <emiddleton@example.com> wrote:
> [RFC] Which [IME] does everyone use
> [Q][C&C] How to use [FIREFOX] shortcuts
> [Q] Mac OS 9.x and [CUPS] Network Laser [PRINTER] suggestions
> [A] Mac OS 9.x and [CUPS] Network Laser [PRINTER] suggestions
> [Q] using [MUTT] in a [BASH] script
> [RFC] Adoption of Linux
> [FYI] My first keitai in Japan
> [FYI] Endeavor LX1000 [PRINTER] w/Linux Y60,690
> [RFC] [LEGAL] issues now Apple owns CUPS
> [ANN] Emergency nomikai August 17th
> [Q] Fixing [EMACS] cperl-mode
> [FYI][HW] giveaway
> [Q] two [SSH] server on one IP

Sorry mate, plain ugly and too complex is still my vote.

I'm happy with the one suggested by Josh. Clean subject lines (usinngs
a *few* tags where appropriate, and as defined by Josh) with tags
place above or below sig block where the author chooses to place em.

Regards, Keith