Re: [tlug] using mutt in a bash script: Name with '<'

* jep200404 (jep200404@example.com) [070808 15:31]:
> What if your friend has an '<' in his or her name?

hmm, I admit I did not think about it.
I can only say that this is not the case in _my_situation_.

Another thought is whether this kind of situation violates rfc or not.
I have rfc 2822 in front of me. But I am afraid my skill is insufficient.
By reading through pages 15-17 I cannot tell for sure. My guess would be,
that this situation theoretically may occur.

Best regards
Michal