[tlug] Re: Suggestions for splitting of mails?

NOKUBI Takatsugu <knok@example.com> writes:
At Tue, 7 Aug 2007 22:29:57 +0900,
>Josh Glover wrote:
> I think IME, for Input Method Editor, is the most universal, is it not?
>
>Yes, but unfortunately, almost Japanese Windows users think IME == MS-IME :-(

I hope if they join this group they will soon learn the difference.
Besides, if it's in the FAQ, that should make it safe to use. IIRC
there is an idea floating around to add the FAQ address to each digest
or message signature.
--
Gernot Hassenpflug