[tlug] Mac OS 9.x and CUPS Network Laser Printer suggestions

I need an inexpensive home laser network printer to use with Linux (presumably CUPS) and Mac OS 9.x. (My wife's LaserWriter 320 finally died.) Any suggestions?

I see that the Brother 2070N claims to have drivers for those two systems and goes for about us125 (in the US). Any experience using it at the same time with OS 9.x and Linux?

Thanks,

David Riggs