[tlug] austart.sh for Openbox in Ubuntu

Title: Message

The problem is probably user error, but here goes:

I have installed OpenBox under Ubuntu, and now have it as one of the session options.
I have created the file ~/.config/openbox/autostart.sh,  it matches the one on the openbox webpage except for setting the wallpaper. ^^;

I log into Openbox, and I get a bare screen. ^^;
No panel, nothing.

If I manually run the autostart.sh, then it loads everything.
What should I do to make sure it runs when it is supposed too?  ^^;;

--
Ken