[tlug] Re: Suggestions for splitting of mails?

On 07/08/07, Shawn <javajunkie@example.com> wrote:

> I don't mind people's thoughts/feelings on the main list.  As long as
> people get a chance at rebuttal and no-one takes it so seriously so as
> to drive across the country and set someone's home on fire (which
> actually happened).

Yeah, that was hilarious for those not involved. The perp mentioned
that he was going to "kick some ass" after the other party called him
a "nerd". Then he set the guy's trailer on fire... The best response I
saw to this read: "Maybe he really is a nerd and didn't know know to
kick ass" ROTFLM.

On topic: I think the ideas for relevant subject modifiers are good
too, given the situation where people don't actually remember what
"subject" means :-)
--
Gernot Hassenpflug