Re: [tlug] How to use FF's shortcuts

Josh Glover さんは書きました:
One pain point for me is that Firefox and Openbox combine to produce
some irritating focus bugs; sometimes a Firefox window will not focus
at all, so I have to C-F12 (my Openbox keybinding for "minimise
window") it, then C-Tab back to it before it will accept the focus.

Fucking annoying.

I've just take a look at Openbox extension page
( https://addons.mozilla.org/ja/firefox/addon/1248 )
and I thinks F6 do the job well for me.

Btw, Ctrl+Shift+L opens my Firebug extension, not Openbox :D