RE: [tlug] Email issues

Does anyone else experience this?
If there are many people who do, then it could be a mailman issue.
If it is just a few of us however, then there is a good chance
that the issue is with our mail servers or perhaps a proxy server
that the mail server resides behind.  If this is the case then
there will be nothing that can really be done at the TLUG end, and
depending on what kind of access you have, likely little that can
be done at our end either.

We do get the messages, just a little out of order.  It could be
much worse.  :P
^_^