Re: [tlug] Learning to Program

On Sunday 05 August 2007 22:13:47 Simon Cozens wrote:
> When you say "even XBL", you're talking about the XBL that was invented
> by Mozilla.org partly for the purposes of implementing Firefox, right?

I am not sure about how they all relate, but I was under the impression that
XBL (XML Binding Language) is a W3C standard:

http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/NOTE-xbl-20010223/
http://www.w3.org/TR/xbl/

Perhaps you are thinking of XUL (XML User Interface Language), which is
partially implemented using XBL:

http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/XUL
http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/XBL
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/xbl/xbl2.html