[tlug] How to use FF's shortcuts

Firefox is the my default browser. Even my GF loves it - especially the
tab function.
She uses mouse all the time but I, being a nerd :D, I want to use FF
without touching a mouse!
It is not that because I am a developer but because I am trying to do
something new.
Leaving hands from Home keys just takes time.

The shortcuts I usually use are:

1. Atl+Tab to switch between FF and other windows.
2. Atl+[F,E,V,G,M,T,H] to access the menus.
3. After 2., use Arrow keys to move
4. Ctrl-T to open new tab
5. Ctrl-W to kill a tab.
6. Ctrl+[1-9] to switch between tabs
7. F6 to focus address bar.
8. Under Windows,Alt+Space or WindowsKey+M are cool [ miminize windows ]
9. [ Inside a page] Tab, tab and space.
- I don't know how to express this in technical English but this is
the key point that make a mouse useless.
10. F5 to refresh.
11. Atl+Arrows to move back/forward
12. Arrow/PageUp/PageDown to scroll.
13. Ctrl+[+/-] to increase/decrease size of text
14. Shift+Arrow to choose text.

If share your opinions.

Cheers,

Vu Hung