Re: [tlug] What would happen to the Internet if the US fell off the map

On Sun, 5 Aug 2007 12:31:34 +0200
Attila Kinali <attila@example.com> wrote:

[...]
> I hope that gives somewhat an idea what my background is.

As a side note, the information given above (and a lot more)
can be actually found by using google. If you or anyone else
want to know more about me, i can tell you that over a beer.

				Attila Kinali
                         -- Deed of Morred