[tlug] When is a doctor not a doctor?

Steve has made it very clear that he does not like people using his
title unless the conversation is specifically about economics. His
reason is so that lurkers who do not know him to not assign more value
to his opinions about computer science or beer than they deserve.

I think this is a very honest, honourable, and reasonable request.
Let's honour it, and let's certainly stop using his title
sarcastically (I guess I am talking to myself here).

This is not a big deal, but I think we should respect people's wishes
when they are completely reasonable, so in that spirit, 宜しくお願いします。

--
Cheers,
Josh