Re: [tlug] Apple owns CUPS

Josh Glover writes:

 > Actually, I don't think Jobs even has that option, cf.

You have no idea, actually.  You need to know who owns the code.  If
Apple now owns the copyright, they can certainly with draw future
distribution from the OSS sphere.  Since GPLv2 doesn't mention a term,
it's even theoretically possible to withdraw the GPL globally.

 > See above, and ask Michael Smith(TM) about his experiences with
 > Safari WebKit.

Webkit isn't infrastructure, it's app support.