Re: [tlug] Supporting Linux

Lyle H Saxon writes:

 > > So why are you helping them by proposing that we adopt their one-sided
 > > marketing methods
 >
 > I'm not.

Denials are cheap.

 > I'm just saying that saying sophistic nonsense like
 > Microsoft undercharges and Microsoft is free is DUD (Disinformation,
 > Uncertainty & Doubt).

Sure.  And I'm just saying that since nobody is saying that and you
keep beating that poor dead scarecrow anyway, rather than address the
arguments that were actually presented, you're a fanboy.

Hint: statements were indeed made that contain phrases that resemble
your two- and three-word slogans, but the actual statements are much
longer, not to mention conditional, and embedded in analytical
discourse that is orders of magnitude longer yet.  Condensing them
into absolutist slogans is *marketing*, not analysis.