Re: [tlug] Supporting Linux

On Sat, 4 Aug 2007 17:14:55 +0900
"Lyle H Saxon" <llletters@example.com> wrote:

> > Please cut it out.
>
> Okay, I'll try.  I wish you wouldn't say ridiculous things like
> Microsoft is free though.....

And i wish you'd grow up a little bit....

I know, everyone goes trough that phase, where
their OS is the one and only and nothing else should
be used, but this will be over, somewhen and you'll
realize that everyone should just use what they please
to use and nobody should try to convert the other
on which OS is the better religion.

			Attila "ex linux fanboy" Kinali

--
Linux ist... wenn man einfache Dinge auch mit einer kryptischen
post-fix Sprache loesen kann